The VESSEL CHARTERING & MANAGEMNT DIVISION of the GTM Group is located in Athens, Greece. The Chartering Division represents owners and charterers around the globe. Our goal is to find and match the proper vessel requirements with our customers needs and cargo requirements.
Our chartering group is experienced in various types of cargo vessels, and cover the various modes of vessel employment from bareboat and time charters to COA’s, spot or period charter’s.
Global Transportation Management, LLC services include:
- Multilingual chartering staff
- Long term employment of vessels through our chartering contracts / partners
- Full Service (fixing to collecting balance freight/demurrage)
- Voyage estimations and voyage calculations
- Detailed reports comparing voyage estimations with actual performance
- Ability to always fix vessels at levels that will result in maximum profits for our clients.
GTM can also manage a charterer’s cargo requirements, from securing the proper vessel to completion of the voyage.
This is accomplished by:
- Staying in touch with the world market
- Negotiation contract details to ensure the chartered vessel is capable of handling the cargo in a damage free manner
- Staying closely involved, assisting in any disputes, assisting in lay-time calculations and collection of dispatch
- Having available, a diversified fleet of in–house vessels